Space-Comm Expo has announced the first wave of its keynote speakers, including space scientist and astronaut in training Professor Suzie Imber and the who’s who of industry CEOs, CTOs and founders from the likes of NATO, Space Florida, and Thales Alenia Space.
The place for space to do business, Space-Comm Expo, taking place 6-7 March 2024, brings together decision-makers across the supply chain to further the commercial space sector with future-altering partnerships and hear from world-renowned experts on the immediate opportunities and challenges facing the industry.
Cementing its position as the UK’s leading and largest space event accelerating the commercial future of space, Space-Comm Expo is a valued opportunity for the space sector to share future-altering thought leadership, build new partnerships and announce new projects and investment. Across three theatres, including a new stage dedicated to specialised defence and security, the conference programme will highlight the growth areas, barriers, latest innovations and grey areas of the global space industry.
A Professor of Space Physics, high altitude mountaineer, explorer, and astronaut in training, keynote speaker Suzie Imber won the 2017 BBC2 series ‘Astronauts: Do You Have What it Takes?’ and specialises in combining satellite and ground-based data to understand the interaction of the Sun with the planets in our solar system, an area of research known as Space Weather. Alongside her ‘day job’, Suzie works in operations planning for the BepiColombo spacecraft, which is due to arrive at Mercury in 2025.
Other Space-Comm Expo 2024 keynote speakers include:
- Ray Lugo, Chief Executive Officer, ISS National Laboratory
- Col Robert Long, President and Chief Executive Officer, Space Florida
- Dr Giorgio Cioni, Director for Aerospace and Armaments Capabilities, NATO Headquarters
- Mike Gold, Executive Vice President, Redwire
- Arne Matthyssen, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Rhea Group
- Martin Coates, Chief Executive Officer, Orbex
- Max Haot, Chief Executive Officer, Vast Space
- Helene Huby, Chief Executive Officer, The Exploration Company
- Lucy Edge, Chief Operating Officer, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Jorn Spurmann, Co-Founder and Chief Commercial Officer, Rocket Factory Augsburg (RFA)
- Frank Strang, Chief Executive Officer, Saxavord Spaceport
- Andrew Stanniland, CEO, Thales Alenia Space
- Martin Soltau, Chief Executive Officer, Space Solar
- Paul Cremin, Commercial Spaceflight Policy & Regulation Lead, Aviation Directorate, DfT
Organised by Hub Exhibitions in partnership with Farnborough International, Space-Comm is the UK’s biggest space-focused expo with a presence of over 150 exhibitors and 100 keynote speakers and experts across the programme. In 2023, Space-Comm Expo welcomed thousands of space professionals, organisations, agencies and government officials from 34 countries.
As well as providing thought leadership across the Keynote stage, features including the Start-Up Zone and Meet The Buyer enabled start-ups, SMEs and industry-leaders to network with investors, regulators and academics to collaborate and discuss actionable change for the future of the space industry.
Taking place at Farnborough International Exhibition & Conference Centre, Space-Comm Expo’s new March dateline will be a permanent fixture for industry calendars.
Register for your free place to attend: https://eventdata.uk/Visitor/SpaceCommExpo2024.aspx?Trackingcode=MPEMAG
Or contact the team, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.